Re: [IP] Sauna s

For what it's worth, my doctor tells me that exposure to heat (sauna, steam)
accelerates the absorbtion of fast-acting insulin.  I'm not yet on the pump,
but he's advised me to wait until at least 2 hours post-injection conatining
R or Humalog before taking a sauna/steam and simply to be aware of it.  I
uses a steam shower frequently and have had no issues using this approach.
Don't know how this translates into strategy for a pump user, but thought I'd
mention it.