Re: [IP] dressings

  > There is a product called Uni-Solve that I sometimes use.  Uni-Solve will
help disolve the adhesive in the Poly-skin...-Cindy>>

<< if in a pinch...try baby oil.. ruth>>

The Baby Oil sounds like a much better idea than the Uni-Solve.  The
Uni-Solve does smell pretty "Stinky".  Thank for the idea...I never thought
of using it...Wonder if Skin-So-Soft from Avon would work as well???  I think
I'll try it my next site change.