Re: [IP] Dr. Tamborlane

Lisa and Pam,

This is on the evening of Thursday, Nov. 4th, from 6p.m.to 8p.m. at the
Radisson Hotel-Metrodome, Minneapolis.

The schedule is the following:

6:00p.m.   Social (displays, refreshments (Pizza) and Q&A )
6:30p.m.   Current Developments in pump Therapy
7:15p.m.    MiniMed glucose Sensor (recent FDA approval)

Guest Speaker: Dr. Tamborlane

My understanding is Dr. Tamborlane will speak at  6:30 p.m.

There will be pumps and infusion sets for demonstrations. Complimentary
pizza and refreshments.

We receive a flyer at our diabetes support group.

We did have to send in a registration form to our local MiniMed rep. Erik
O'Borsky. I guess you could contact him. His name is Erik O'Borsky. His
phone number is 1-800-341-3849. His e-mail address is
email @ redacted

It did say on the part we sent in, that families were welcome, so Eve was
coming too.

> PLEASE give me more info about the seminar.  I think I might go.  I hope
> its not by invite only.

About 9 years ago we had a big snowstorm here on Halloween, I think we had
about 10 inches.
I'm hoping it won't happen this year.

>As long as there aren't any
>blizzards between Grand Forks and Minneapolis I'd like to attend.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99