[IP] Could be dangerous

Summer's pump alarmed last night.  She'd fallen asleep in my bed.  In a
sleepy haze I ignored it, thinking it was one of her weird toys going off.
Finally I woke up.  She never did.   What if it had been a no-delivery.  What
if she'd been in her own bed and probably slept thru it.  I wouldn't have
heard it from another room.  Now I'm afraid to let her sleep alone!  Guess I
could get one of those baby monitors.  This is getting ridiculous!

Also, these pump babies are tough.  Turned out that alarm was because the
pump was full of sand, from recess.  It alarmed again at school, and when she
got home we did a set change, and when I opened it up, saaaaaannnnnnnndddddd.
 Took forever to get all those microscopic grains out, but it's working fine.
 That hole by the top of the reservoir is huge.  How do others keep their
kids from getting sandbox sand in it at recess?  Holly