Re: [IP] re: alarm on MM507

In a message dated 10/22/99 7:08:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My pump likes anonymous "No
 Delivery" Alarms, i've run out of patience, never had
 a low reservoir or anything  >>

Amy......I was pumping exactly two weeks when I got a "no Power" alarm out of
the blue.   I hadnt had a low battery warning......I called Minimed and they
immediately told me they were replacing my pump....you might want to call
them about what's been going on with your pump.