	Caitlyn just saw her Pediatrician (who happens to run the diabetes
clinic for Kaiser in Martinez), and I think I may have won him over!  We
spoke at length about what it takes to have an insulin pump, and thanks
to all of you and what I have learned through this group, he truly
believes that I know what it will take to have my 4 1/2 year old
daughter on a pump!  He told me to call him after Caitlyn's clinic appt
w/her endo,  I think he wants to plead my case with them if they say no!
He told me that he thinks it would be best to use diluted insulin.  Does
anybody else out there use diluted insulin?  Explain to me how it works
with the pump?  Regardless, we are one step closer to pumping, YEAH!

Carrie, mother of Caitlyn,dx'd age 20 months, 4 months shy of being 5yo!