[IP] Pump Disaster

If your son is lean you might try and pinch some fat when inserting the
soft set.  I am lean and if I get any burning it means I have inserted
the softset into muscle not fat.  You shouldn't be having this much
trouble with the sites.  I am wondering if you are inserting them into
an area on your son which gets knocked around allot.  Try inserting the
softset right below the rib cage.  This area does have some fatty tissue
where you get insert the softset.  It also is an area that doesn't get
knocked around allot.

Hope this helps.  If any other lean people out there have some
suggestions.  I hope you will add to my comments.