[IP] Sound Effects

>mag -
>i love to hear the click on my pump too!
>glad things are going so well for matt (and you!)

I sleep with my pump under my pillow, & as I'm reading before bedtime or
drifting off to sleep, I hear that little "whirr" that D pumps give, & it
ALWAYS makes me smile.  It's kind of comforting & companionable, a little
like a very very slow cat's purr, & it is a wonderful reminder of how happy
I am & how much healthier I've become since I started pumping- I'm
celebrating our two month anniversary tomorrow, by taking my current "pump
on duty" (Bleu...they work in shifts, & it's Sylvie's week off)  out to
dinner!!  That small sound I hear every three minutes is one of the most
beautifuk things I've ever heard in my life.