[IP] Dr. Tamborlane

MiniMed is having a seminar in Minneapolis, its call "Insulin Pump Therapy
for Children & Teens" on Nov 8th. They are having a speaker and his name is
Dr. Tamborlane, he is from the Pediatric Endocrinology Department of Yale
University. Does anyone know anything about this guy? Just wanted to know.

The only reason we are going, is I want to look at the new 508 and take a
peek at the new glucose sensor, they will have both at this seminar.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99