Re: [IP] Alarm ? on MM507

I think my tubing is the problem.  The alarm seems to be going off during the
night while I am sleeping (I am laying on top of the tubing or it gets
tangled when I toss and turn) or when it gets caught in the waistband of the
pants or jeans I am wearing.  I could just have a "sensitive" loaner pump
though too, who knows!!  If the tubing being messed up could set off an alarm
then I hope that is why this pump won't shut up!!  It is just a loaner though
thank god!! I hope to have more luck with my 508 when I start in December.