[IP] re: Amy -- advice on getting involved . . .

Hi Amy-- i was just wondering how you got involved in all of these things.
Once things get a little less busy around here (after Christmas) I want to
get more involved in the diabetes community.  I've contacted the local ADA
to check out volunteer opportunities, and just joined a group at my hospital
here, plus looking into summer stuff for next year, but just wondering if
you had any ideas! --Gianna