[IP] places to put the pump....

a while ago there was a discussion of where to put the pump while dressed
up.... i have a suggestions (this is for the ladies....)

my D rep gave me an extra bra-case that he had around.....   and although
i don't wear a bra most of the time (have little need for one...) i like
the nice fuzzy flannel cover, and the fact that i can use it to carry my
pump descretely under my jeans (i can access the buttons by putting my
hand in my pocket, if i've hung the clip off of my panties)... this gave
me a thought for last night, when i went out in a skirt....  people were
saying that if they just put the pump in their pantyhose/tights, it would
slide down over the course of the evening (which i imagine it would....)
so i took my bra clip thingy, and hung it off of my panties, and then put
my tights on over... it was fine all night long, and quite comfy....
didn't show through my skirt at all but was easy to push the buttons
through all the fabric....

thought i would share....

Jessica Elena Marder
email @ redacted