Re: [IP] Alarm ? on MM507

>I am using a Mini Med 507 with saline for a few days as a "practice" pump
>session.  I am wondering if I am doing this right when the alarm goes off:
>I press SEL and the screen blinks, then I press ACT.

If the alarm goes off and all you see is a date, then you've cleared it
properly. My question is, however, why are you getting alarms?? I do get
them, but they are rare. The most common reason I get an alarm is when I
run out of juice (insulin)... then I get the dreaded NO DELIVERY alarm. I
clear it, then put the pump into SUSPEND while I change the set &
reservoir. The reason I use SUSPEND is that it prevents all those annoying
NO DELIVERY alarms from constantly going off while I'm changing (sets, that

Once in awhile I'll get a chirp when it is low on batteries... otherwise it
just clicks along, happy as a clam. (Does anyone have a clue about how
happy clams really are?)