[IP] Re: Tricare

<<From: email @ redacted •Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:28:15 EDT •Reply-To:
email @ redacted

Any one that's out there that has Tri-care for their insurance would be best
to answer this.  Does anyone else out there have to pay a 15% co-pay?????
Even when your spouse is active duty......  Any other info or tips would be
very helpful.....>>

I am still waiting on Tricare to approve me for a pump, but from previous
experience we DID have to pay a 15% co-pay for medical equipment. I needed a
nebuliser(sp?) to treat my asthma, and paid 15%.  My hubby is active duty.

Sally =o)