Re: [IP] nighttime basals

dear ruth , Again the new kid on the block (of understanding and taking
control) i dont understand what you guys are talking about  when you say
your checking thru the night and setting new basals or temp basals or the
sleep phen. also would like information on how to carb for soups,chili and
salads . we eat a lot of grilled chicken salads in my house. for regular
meals i have always looked at the information found the carbs abd since my
set ratio is 2 units for every 15 grams just did the math Is this how it is
done?? or do you guys have a different way to calculate?? Dumb questions
that your daughter could probally answer but im getting smarter cause now i
have found my own book of knowledge on the net,and am smart enough to ask my
dumb questions and be assured that i will get lots of good advise by those
who have lived it ..........thanks  DEB