[IP] naming my pump....

so, now i need a name for my pump... (actually it's not technically mine,
my insurance company has a dumb contract with D, such that they rent it
for me....)  but it needs a name...

i thought about calling it Tock, after the "watch dog" in Nortin Juster's
"The Phantom Tollbooth"   but Tock sounds too much like "talk" when used
in conversation, and it'll just be too confusing....  i was trying to
remember the name of the "Bionic Woman"'s dog, but i can't think of it,
does anyone know it?  any other suggestions?

Jessica Elena Marder
email @ redacted
NOTE!  NEW NUMBER!!!!!!!!!  -----> (617) 491-7935