[IP] one of pump's joys

kids off to school now and I am contemplating one of the many blessings of
the pump.

this one is so minor, but it sure has made MY life easier as a mom.

packing lunches!

it used to be SUCH a chore to plan geneva's lunch each a.m.   I could make
her brother's out of anything.  but..as you all know...with MDI, we have/had
to count an exact number of carbs and of course, make sure there was that
protein!

now, I can throw a yogurt and fruit... some cookies..maybe a bowl of
cereal...a roll with butter...etc..etc.  without worrying about the
combination.

just counting the joys of the pump!

ruth