Re: [IP] "Normal"

Have you been checking him 1 hour after his shots? I might be in left field
here (choose these words with all the baseball talk here) but when Eve was
on MDI this also happen to her.  When our Dr. (Dr #3) would see the high
numbers  he thought that she need more insulin.  With more insulin she was
going even higher. We finally said to ourselves this is crazy and started
checking her at 1 hour and found that she was going low and not feeling
them.  The high numbers (300-400) were a rebound. It took us a long time to
find this out. We than started cutting her insulin. I know this is a YMMV

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99