Re: [IP] pneumonia shot questions

>Got a couple of questions for others who have had this done:
> -Any adverse reaction to it? (fever, aches, swelling, etc)
> -can it be given in conjunction with the flu shot, or do they have to be
> done separately

flu shot...red, hot and and sore arm.  felt ok , though.

had to wait in between shots...like a week it seemed.

pneumonia shot lasts about ten years, if I recall .  I thought it was a
lifetime thing...but the nurse said it is,  for the 'older folks' whose life
expectancy is not like my fresh young 47 years!