[IP] Tip of the hat

Early this week the list had a lot of people talking about time on insulin.
As I think I and my brother were lucky or good, because of my 52 + 63 years
on insulin. Well, the local (abc) tv station had a story about a man 82 years
old who was the first to receive insulin in 1923. He was starved the first 8
months of his diabetes. He was on the tv for only a few seconds but looked
like any 82 year old man. Thank GOD I now have a new hero to look up to. This
tells me the kids on pumps today can look for 100 years. I guess I am only
1/2 way there.