[IP] Tricare, Silohettes, and a beautiful MDI Free World

I know everyone has their own special problems that are unique with their
insurance companies...  But Tricare has pulled the final straw in breaking
that good ole camels back.  I called the supplier yesterday that usually
sends me my infusion sets, "oh sorry," they tell me, "we don't accept Tricare
anymore."  Okay so I call Tricare and they give me 4 numbers of supplier that
accept Tricare, First one I call is a Fax number, second one I call no longer
accepts Tricare either, and the last two don't carry Insulin Pump supplies.
So I call back today, and they give me 3 more numbers, all whom which have
either gone out of business or guess what...  No longer accept Tricare...  So
now here I am an avid Soft Set, to chicken to use Silhouettes, kinda person
with one soft set left and my pump screaming No Delivery!!!!  No Delivery!!!!
 Cause guess what the reservoir is out of insulin...  So I bite the bullet
and fish one of those silhouettes out of the back of the closet (luckily when
they sent me the pump they sent a box of silhouettes with it) because if this
is my last soft set I don't want to use it if I can use the silhouettes, just
until I get some more infusion sets...  Umm Guess what, it was easy and I
think I am going to switch now cause I have no fear anymore.  So now
hopefully Tricare can pull their heads out of an unpleasant place and get me
a supplier, since for some reason they will not go directly through Mini Med,
otherwise here I will sit with a pump I cannot afford to maintain, and my
beautiful MDI free world will be shattered :-).