Re: [IP] FWD: PETITION -apology

> other forums you can post that one to.
> Subject: [IP] FWD: PETITION IN SUPPORT OF WOMEN IN AFGHANISTAN

First of all, I would like to apologize for sending an inappropriate post to
the list.  If ever a list of certain guidelines was sent out I did not get
it.  I sent this forward because, though it is not directly related to
diabetes, I assumed some would be interested in reading it, those who are
not could tell by the subject and delete it.  I think it is always good to
keep thing in perspective, and reading about other people's problems, even
though they are different, lets me know I am not alone in the world.  I get
through every day dealing with this disease by thinking that there are
others with worse problems and I am still very lucky.  Perhaps my judgement
was wrong, and again, I apologize.  I would also like to comment, however,
that I think in the future when someone sends a post that for some reason or
another is not proper, ONE email to inform them of such is appropriate,
necessary, and more than likely effective.  Many responses, are not.
Julie