Re: [IP] zits

My gyn said that yes, it is ok as long as you go with a "low dose" brand
(don't really know what that means), and in the first month you watch you
bg's carefully and try to keep things as close to your "normal" routine as
possible (to eliminate variables)...some people get nauscious, some people
get headaches, some people gain weight, some lose it...i am on lo-estrine to
help with cramps and heavy bleeding, and it also helped with achne a
little...no side effects and my bg's only rise the week of my period when
the hormone pills are replaced by iron pills(this particular brand does it,
others have different hormone combinations throughout the month), don't know
why this is but have been told it's natural.  anyway, if you're under
relatively good control and your endo doesn't have a problem with it i say
go for it.

just my 2 cents-Julie