Pump training was going smoothly........we received an AXX alarm before
connected to Matt, so we call MM and clear the matter with them........do
insertion and all is well, yeah right, we take Matt to Mcdonald's to
celebrate and within 15 mins we had another alarm, he was in the balls and
tube play area, alot of STATIC, so we go home and call MM again, were advised
to disconnect immediately and go back to shots, AGHHHH!  So they sent him a
new 508 the next day fed ex and so far........i hope i don't jinx this
kid..........so good!