Re: [IP] welcome wendy!!

            Will I always have this much mail?  Its cool.  Lots of info.  I
went today and told her to get me the teal minimed 508.  Cant wait I'm so
excited.  She said to wait about a month and then give her a call.  Did you
give yourself a few days off from work to get used to and work with it?  I
think i will afraid of going low.  Talk to you again.  How does IP work
anyway?  does everyone know when someone new joins?  How did you find out I
joined too?  weendy