[IP] Cross your fingers!

Well, i had my consultation for my pump this past monday and if all goes
well i will be going live in december over xmas break. my doctor originally
told me it would take 6 months but i think i impressed the staff with all
the research i've done (with the help of this group!) and they are going to
try to fit me in with the december group. if i can't do it then i'll have
to wait till may, so everyone, cross your fingers!

Erinn (hopefully a pumper in december!)