[IP] dancing with the pump

Pat wrote:
>she was dancing on the dance floor and all of a sudden, her pump
> fell out of her bra, and was dangling with the tubing looking like a
> white snake moving around from the black lights.

LOL - happened to me too several times.  When I go out dancing, I DANCE...and
I used to have the pump fall off every time...remember that crappy plastic
thing they called a clip? Not like the current pager style clip, but a molded
plastic thing. It would get so stretched out going over jeans and belts, that
when I put on tights and a skirt, it would just fly right off...I got in the
habit of just sticking it in my tights and/or underwear...until the night it
slid all the way down my tights while I was dancing...I am grabbing at my
crotch, then at my thigh, then my knee.  kept trying to "discreetly" get that
sucker back up, cuz I was dancing with a hottie and didn't want to tell him i
needed to go adjust myself...Finally I just had to give up and go to the
ladies room and fix it...that night I just threaded it down my sleeve and
held it in my hand the rest of the night, which got in the way of grabbing at
the hottie, but I am sure it is just as well....