[IP] zits

Susan wrote:
> He Rx'd "Ortho Tri-Cyclen" (birth control pills).  That particular
> brand-name has a known side-effect of helping to control acne.

I have seen the ads, but question if it is ok to take birth control pills, in
general, for us?  You always hear those disclaimers...do not use if you are
over 35, smoke or if you have a chronic illness like diabetes...check with
your doc yada yada yada...

I have a chronic illness, and I may or may not be over 35, depending on if
you believe my lies, but I don't smoke.  Will they be covered as prescription
meds?  what if my insurance doesnt cover birth control?  Can I get a
dermatologist to prescibe them, or does the gyno have to do it?

Not that I NEED birth control...the only way I am gonna get pregnant is if
there is a second immaculate conception, but the point being, I don't really
NEED birth control, so is it a good idea to put all these excess chemicals in
my body for vanity's sake?  These aren't your normal zits either...more like
mosquito bites - always in the exact same spot. very wierd

Sara the zitty, bitter, bumpy biter - say that 10 times fast whn your bg is
under 75!