[IP] minimed email

I emailed minimed from their site on October 8.  On October 11 Jack Joy (the
webmaster) got back to me and said they would direct the email to the
regional office for ND.  Also stated if I didn't hear within a few days to
get back with him.  I rewrote him on the 14th to which he responded that
nite, as I still had not heard from the regional office.  He said he would
get right on it.  Well now we are at  October 21, and I still have not heard
back from them.  I realize I could call them, but the point of the matter is
they obviously couldn't care less about the individuals who email them.
Realize we are not pumping yet, but customer service and reps are a big part
on which pump we will got with.  This is not looking favorable for Minimed.
Holly Nelson