[IP] Re:Recess and nothing to do with IP

Gee, when I was in elementary school I seem to recall that we got 2 20
minute recesses every day all the way through 6th grade.  Didn't seem to
hurt my education any as I managed to get through high school, college,
and grad school...

>not to get on a recess tangent...sorry about this.

hmmm, I guess we could say that growing children (diabetic ones too)
need to have exercise on a regular basis to stay healthy, and not having
recesses is depriving them of this. There we go, now it is related, more
or less :-)