[IP] endo visit and weight loss

interesting thing happened on geneva's visit last week to endo.  this was
her second visit since pumping.  the first visit was after one month...now
this one was after four.

geneva had lost 4 lbs.  BUT...and this was the clincher...she had grown 1
1/2 inches.

the doc and I were trying to figure it out.  I told her that since pumping,
geneva is not treating nearly as many lows as she was on MDI.  therefore,
she is not consuming all those empty calories in the juicy juice box drinks!
(she hates glucose tabs, so treated with juice all of the time).