On 13 Oct 99 at 19:52, email @ redacted wrote:

> I disagree.  Not only do I feel you should test your blood in public and let
> the public know just what is involved with this disease, you could also ask
> the person if they would like a clean lancet and offer them to test their own
> blood too!!!!

If they're obnoxious don't change the lancet until after you test their bg...
and if asked why you changed after the test instead of before just reply "I
know where I've been..."  This worked for me when I was trying to encourage
some people at the office to get their own meter instead of "mooching" test
strips off of me....

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.