Re: [IP] Checking Basals

>So far his
> basals are perfect from 12AM until 10AM.  I need to lower them a bit
> more because he starts to go low then.

is this when spencer is at school and having recess around 10 am?  we have
to drop geneva's basals from 0.5 until 0.3 or 0.4 (when growing)...from 10 -
2 pm on school days,   otherwise she goes low.  all that running at P.E. and
recess.  they have three recesses per day.  one after lunch for half and
hour and two 15 min. ones  in am and before school lets out.