Re: [IP] setting temp basals at night and growth hormones

How's it going with Geneva? Eve did this for a week, (200+) all night and
next morning, but last two nights she has been lower (the stars and the moon
and the planets must be lining up right at our house). Food, insulin, etc.
all the same, at bedtime snack  about 225. Tue night at 11p.m. 176,(good)
last night 150 (a bit low at this time). I asked my husband to check her at
1a.m., she was 113 (to low for this time) ended up giving her a carbo
(yogurt works well for us in the middle of the night, can't spill it, she
doesn't have to chew it, slides down the throat), and she was 125 this
morning. I don't have a clue what we did right, but I'm happy about it.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99