[IP] also checking basals..help!

hi, spencer's mom!

well, I think that getting the middle of nights would be best to start with
as there is no food going on ...or activity.  that makes complete sense.

I think I am going to try and work on geneva's 8 pm -12 am because we STILL
haven't gotten it yet.  I think this is going to require her NOT eating
after a certain time.

anyone have a suggestion as to what time should be the latest that she eats
also...if she just can't make it without something..what can she eat that is
totally free and won't mess up the basal testing?

obviously not cheese...