From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of amy m
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 1999 9:48 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] advice

hey everyone
 Last night i went to a doctor's education session
about diabetes, I was a guest speaker, giving hte
patient's perspective. I saidsome stuff, to me it was
nothing special but everyone was impressed and
someshocked about some local experiences ihave had.
apediatrician came up to me afterwards and wants to
help...i've always seen a family doc, they refuseto
treat the tdiabetes, and he wants to help. told me i
should stop by hisoffice one day so we can talk. i'm
notsure, i think it's worht a try