[IP] Checking Basals

I was just wondering.......when you check your basals which one do you
guys start with.  I decided to do some basal testing on Spencer and I
started with the night time, 12AM.  I figure that is when the pump
starts and there is no use trying to fix a high or low reading at
breakfast until I figure out if its his basal at night.  So far his
basals are perfect from 12AM until 10AM.  I need to lower them a bit
more because he starts to go low then.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)