Hi Everyone....
I have been pumping for two weeks and one day now.....yesterday the alarm
went off on my pump and to make a long story short, Minimed is sending me a
new pump this morning.  Now Im going to have to set up this new pump by
myself......I guess I'll see how good Minimed Tech Support is!

Basically the problem was bad batteries.....but I got absolutely no warning
that the battery power was low......I had abnormally high blood sugars (for
me) for the last two days......it looks like the pump just failed.  I guess
we will see......  Im supposed to get a 508 at some point, but they will be
shipping a 507C to replace the sick pump.

Anybody have similar problems?