Re: [IP] Tricare

Tricare bites the big one!!!!  I just found out today that the company
Tricare had a contract with here in Tucson to supply pump supplies does not
have a contract with Tricare anymore, nice of someone to contact me eh.  I
also just received a bill from the previous supplier for 155.00 dollars for
supplies that Tricare does not cover, humorous because I still have not even
received the bill for the pump yet, and I have had it for over a year.
Tricare stinks!