Re: [IP] PUMP START DAY WAS A DISASTER!-(sorry very long)

>Ok list it's now almost 11:00 p.m. eastern standard time and today was pump
>start day.  It took me this long to get it together enough to post to the
>list.  Matt is 10 and starting a MM 508 today and it was a disaster from
>get go!

  Oh Mag!!!!! Grrrr . . .that is SO frustrating.  I had a night not long ago
where I changed every concievable part of my pump several times and still
nothing . . .not the same problems you are having but frustration none the
less.  Best wishes and don't get discouraged!! (you've probably heard that
alot, but oh well.)  --Gianna