Re: [IP] Help with highs after breakfast

what is ryan eating for breakfast?  if a high glycemic food...like capn
crunch or such...we find that if we do a bolus for the whole amount of the
food...then raise geneva's basals for about three hours ...until lunchtime
at noon...by 0.3 points...she is fine.

a suggestion.