Re: [IP] more on flu shots

Just wondering...how many of you get bad reactions to the flu shot?  I have
been getting them for the past few years, and so far, they have worked, but
when I get the shot I have a horrible skin reaction.  My arm gets bright red,
hot, and solid (for lack of a better word!), it's almost like I have a
bruise, but really I don't.  I was told by a doctor I know that most people
do NOT have a reaction to the flu shot, so I wonder if it has anything to do
with the diabetes.  I don't think it does, but hey, you never know!  It
doesn't hurt, it is just hot.  I just wonder how many other people get bad
reactions to the shot.  Kelly