Re: [IP] Viruses and diabetes

>Sam, why do you start all your queries while being off base?  Don't you
>know its not safe to be off base? especially this time of year?  Or are you
>just an old bass player who no longer practices?

I've spent most of my life off base... usually in Left Field. Because I am
mildly vertically challenged (only 5'10"), I've been called a Short Stop
before. I'm not really fast and I've rarely made it to First Base, although
I keep on Running. Being mild-mannered, I guess that I'm not much of a
Hitter. Also, being the honest person that I am, I've never had enough
nerve to Steal Second Base, and I'm not sure what I'd do with it even if I
got it.

To Wind-up here, this is not much of a Pitch so this Batter is going Home
after the next Slider comes over his dinner Plate.

(Now, aren't you sorry you asked??)