Re: [IP] Question about flu shot

penny ,
      definatly get the shot !! i  have been taking it at the insistance of
my endo for the last 2 years and the reason is that i was in micu for 5 days
after getting the flu 3 years ago was one SICK
PUPPY and all because i didnt listen when she offered it to me in the first
place boy did she say i told you so  with good reason. i would take the flu
shot before Nov as it take a couple of weeks to build the immunity against
the flu ,i would take it as soon as possible to avoid that window of bad flu
that usually comes arround right arroun halloween..         DEB