[IP] tubing

I have used the comforts since I discovered they existed (before Minimed and
Disetronic started to market under their OWN names).  I have never had to do
use any skin prep or tape or other stuff to do it.

I do agree that a trial 'push' on the skin area to insure that it isn't more
painful then dealing with one's doctor is a good idea.

I have noticed, though, that sites take two or more weeks before they recover
from being used.  And the longest I'll leave a sight in is three days (cause
after this I may as well not even be wearing the pump...it's just pushing what
seems to work as very expensive water)

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.

The contents of this message have never been read, none-the-less
checked for validity, truth or political correctness.

All correspondence about this letter should be sent to the author's
mommy who will scold him if need be