Re: [IP] insertion pain?

       No offense meant but with out the lidocain that i use it hutrs like
hell. my endo thought that i was having a reaction to the lidocaine and
suggested that i insert the sets with out numbing up i am a nurse and had
been giving my own injestions since day one so i thought i could do the
insertion of the soft sets that i ues WRONG!!!! now i just injest deeper and
DO use the lidocaine . maybe im a chicken and cant stand the pain but we all
gotta do what works right??                         deb