Re: [IP] apple pie

In a message dated 10/19/99 12:21:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ie:  temp basal, dual wave, you all know the routine.
 thanks!  and BTW...pain in the neck figuring out carb count of this pie.
 ruth >>

    I am new to pumping so can't help with temp basals and all.
    But I think last week someone posted with an address for software that
will count the carbs. I downloaded it & it seems pretty good. Here is the
<A HREF="http://www.download.com/pc/software/0,332,0-63581-s,1000.html">CNET
Download.com for the PC - Recipe Calc 98</A>