[IP] Jose

Sorry Pat - I was planning to go through another way...
JOSE
email @ redacted

I just got back (thirty minutes ago) from a week's vacation in the West
Indies (Hurricane Jose caused havoc on our return flight)  I was on 4-5
different planes and went through security any number of times....I fully
expected my pump to set off the detector at the security check.....nope, not
a thing!    It was a very  pleasant experience.

Pat