[IP] risk for IDDM

well, if all of these relatives are made AWARE that they might be at risk,
then perhaps they won't let any symptoms go on without going to doc.
we had many symptoms and I thought geneva was just hungry as a growing
child...and I thought she was just craving juice for her thirst.  if I had
only known and been vigilant about these things.  I certainly would pick up
on it now with my older son, age 12.