Re: [IP] Parents of Children with Diabetes Chat?

Rooms at Children with Diabetes</A> This hyperlink should take you to the
Parents Chat room (there are also other rooms available)  <A
HREF="http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/">children with DIABETES on-line
COMMUNITY</A> will take you to the home page with links to a lot of pertinent
information. My introduction to cyberspace in June '97 occured when Melissa
(my then 14 yr old) introduced me to this chat room.....and the rest is
"history", spelled out I'm sure in a preposterously lengthy AOL billing
record! LOL..thank goodness for flat monthly fees!

Regards, Renee